Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where are the crazy people?

Don't mind the title of this post. I saw a crazy person last night.. dancing in front of a car. I hope that incident didn't influence me too much :X yesterday was probably one of the most interesting days during these holidays.. I woke up, ate breakfast went to the supermarket, SMSed a little, went to another supermarket SMSed even more and realized all my phone credit was gone.. The last SMS I sent bounced back :'( but nevermind that anyway.. Because I topped up RM50 today!! woohoo!! Thanks to my sponsor, my dad :DD well.. That part of my day wasn't as interesting as what I'm about to tell you. I have this really handsome friend.. (gosh I hope this person won't read this :X therefore I'm not disclosing this person's gender :) let's just call her Bob. Bob called me last night.. Probably poured her heart out.. And it seems she's in a very pitiable state right now. Well I'm not really close to Bob so it was a surprise she would pour her heart out to me. Im just mere acquaintance.. She told me about some of her problems and I wanted to do something to help her but I just didn't know what.. So I thought I'd pray for her.. And maybe you guys could do the same too. :) (if there's even anyone reading this) but it's okay, I will double and triple pray for her.. :)) hope things get better for her.. Because I know it will get better for him. (her and him and Bob are the same person :) and before this convo, I chatted with Cendy.. And she gave me this Christmas list which she wanted me to fulfill.. (who does she think I am? Mrs claus? I wish I was but I'm kind of underaged to be married now :( sorry Cendy.. I hope Santa reads his emails cause I plan to mail him your list.. Or is t just too cold in the north pole that the Internet is frozen? :O well I wouldn't know anything about that, would I? Ooh! And I gave Hao Yi a new nickname.. BOLUS!!! :) YAY!! and he actually likes it.. :) Bolus Kok Hao Yi.. :D so.. Dues to this recent events I feel very accomplished :) until I woke up today.. And my awesome mind realized my alarm wouldn't wake me up so it decided to take things into it's own.. Hands? And lured someone to wake me up :) :D weed wacker! Teeeheeeeheheee..! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment