Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleepy weepy..

Hola peeps! :) (or the tiny imaginary peeps in my world) here's some random from me.

One morning a woman and her baby were taking public transportation.
As she entered the bus the driver said, "Wow! That is one ugly baby."
The woman, deeply hurt, just continued onto the bus and found a seat next to an elderly man.
The man asked, "What''s wrong, you look mad?"
She replied, "I am." "That bus driver just insulted me."
"You shouldn''t take that from him," the man replied. "He''s a public worker and should give you respect.
If I were you, I would take down his badge number and report him."
"You''re right sir, I think I will report him," she said. The elderly man said,
"You go on up there and get his badge number and I''ll hold your monkey for you."

:) okay so.. Since this is my blog.. I shall blog about my experiences. Well, yesterday, my doggie, shaggy.. Ran out of the house.. So my brother and I had to chase him.. I believe people must have thought we were crazy cause.. People chasing a dog? Well FYI my dog is small.. He can run fast.. But my brother and I can fly :) so in the end we caught him and scolded him and... He looked as cute as ever.. :) heh heh.. I plan to post some walkthroughs of games I've recently played and kind of mastered.. They are Virtual Families and Flying Santa or something like that :) two awesome games :D so I guess that's it for now! I can't wait to watch Tron: Legacy. :) my phone battery is gonna die now so chao! :) enjoy your day ;) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment