Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today. I talk about people.

Yes. Today's topic is people.
How much do you know about them?
What does the word 'people' mean?
Wikipedia defines "People" as a group of humans.
I see people EVERYDAY.
On the train,
In school,
At home,
In my mind.
I think I'm going nuts..
Thinking and looking at people all the time.
Am i ADDICTED?
OR is this an unavoidable addiction?
What ever it is,
I can say for sure,
I am indeed addicted to people.
Are you?
The only solution to my addiction is...
Self containment.
I shall, I will, I try..
To self contain myself.
It is.
An utter failure.
I do not label myself as an addict.
I try not to.
Life is just..
Really,
The WHOLE concept of life..
Can be described by the phrase..
Actions have consequences..
What doesn't?
Come to think about it.
What is the whole purpose of life?
Why humans?
Why Clusterphobia exists?
My mind.. I FULL of questions.
I do have a very curious brain.
But like they say.. Curiousity kills the cat.
I don't wanna get there.. X
I'm too young.
So.. This is a question for u all..
Why people?

No comments:

Post a Comment