Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to life..

Yes.. So the title says... Which also means I'm growing older.
I fear growing up because of several reasons.. I'll list a few,

1) What job am I going to get?
2) Am I even going to get a job?
3) What am I going to do if I don't get a job?
4) Will I be poor and live on the streets?
5) Will my parents continue giving me my allowance when I'm grown up?
6) What about if I was jobless?
7) Wait. Why did I think I'd be jobless again?
8) Right. Do I remember what I wanna be when I grow up?
9) What if college started early and I missed the plane and went broke, left with no money to buy another ticket?
10) If I do really really good stuff like feed the poor after that, will karma award me with another plane ticket?

So yea, I have started thinking bout my future... But what shall I do??? I don't even know what my interest is in... Currently, my life revolves around what ifs... and I'm just waiting for that ambition that I can marry to... in order to get rid of the what ifs..

No comments:

Post a Comment