Sunday, March 21, 2010

On high alert.

Cause it's almost back to school time after a VERY enjoyable week of holiday.
So I go back tomorrow...
Before the exam fanatic monster comes and grab me, then gobble me up, cause of my bad results,
I'll tell you why I'm so reluctant to go to school..
Like you all know...
When you go to school... it's COMPULSORY to sit for DREADFUL exams..
So yeah.. I had exams...
I can tell you... They weren't easy.. You gotta trust me here..
But I could still rejoice for the fact that I know I wouldn't be failing,
  • Sejarah
  • Moral
  • Civic
Well don't look at me if I fail the others...
I'm at LEAST proud that this time round I STUDIED...
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the way to prepare for an exam...
This is ONE thing I can tell you..
Maths was a disguise... it's true self is an ugly phantom..
Waiting to drag you when you are weak...
Then suck all the life out of you..
Well.. THAT was exactly how I felt after the Maths paper...
LIFELESS... The paper was DREADFUL and HORRIBLE...
UGH... I'm disgusted at it's level of difficulty...
HMPH!.. Why do we even need to sit for exams?
I mean, why do we even LEARN Maths...
My only wish.. is to have a free running education system whereby all students get too pick their OWN subject.. That way, we rejoice in our own little strengths...
And avoid the evil grasps of the evil monster....
Forgive me for my blabbering.
So.. to cut the really long story short,
I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.. cause the test papers are being given out..
which means... the marks are attached to them.. which indirectly means that I'm DEAD MEAT!


I'm just waiting on the day i can destroy my alarm clock..
Cause I'm not gonna be one happy schooler tomorrow..


And one piece of advice, aim well before you tembak / shoot... or you'll end up like me =( GUILTY
..



Bloopers.. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment