Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's one of those days..

Ever experienced a day when you mistake something for another item?

That.. happened to me today.. =(

So the story goes like this..

I wanted to go wash my face and I was looking for the cleanser..

When I spotted the bottle,

I excitedly squeezed it out onto my hand..

I was... surprised to find big... smelly yellow blobs on my hand..

I instantly flicked it away X) (Who wants big smelly yellow blobs on their hands anyways?)

But I was certain.. It was the exact same bottle I used for my face wash...

So my theory is..

My mum must have swapped the cleanser with one of her anti-aging creams..

And I mistook it for... Owh NEVERMIND..


=S
Moral of this story?

Never put icky stuff in places you can mistake them for... something better..

No comments:

Post a Comment