Monday, January 25, 2010

The randomness of mine..

Okay.. Let's see how random I can get =DD

Heeh.. today was one of the weirdest days of my life..
I realised games was today and that I didn't pack my PJK outfit..
Then I remembered I lent my pants to Li Ying a week ago..
And that I lent a shirt to this form 4/5 girl.. whom I don't know..
And then... I panicked..
Then I decided no point panicking..
So I stayed calm..
Then Li Ying told me she brought my pants today!!!
YAY FOR ME!! Then I thought.. err.. hw bout the shirt??
Ironically, after assembly, I went to class as usual..
Then two form fives passed me then suddenly one turned back and told me that she passed my shirt to one of my classmates!
I was about to jump for joy then.. Or hug either one of you =D Same feeling..
Then I reached class.. I looked everywhere and wonder which of my maties had my shirt..
Then a possibility struck me..
Could she have given it to the wrong class??
I was like.. OWH NOOO!!
And then.. I found it lying in me desk =DD
But I still don't know which maty of mine put it there =DD
TEEHEE!!

I love my mummy cause she cooks (one of the reasons) =DD
So I drank some coconut water today =D With Vanna =D
ARRGH! soo.. many potatoes.. too many..
food.. yumm..
Anyways.. I love today,
I did homework,
I love Mdm.Shirley.. Shh..
SORRY VANNA!!
i also love.. MDM.PREMILLA!!
THEY'rE SO AWESOME!!
I wish I stayed in this school till they leave.. =DD
So.. Vanna & I had a random chat abt schools..
She wants to be a lawyer..
So yea..
But I wanna study overseas.. And also pack along all my fav teachers =DD

WHEEE!! i know this sounds selfish.. But those who want them can also follow me =D
At their own expense. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment