Monday, January 4, 2010

Gah.. The Sick season is here..

Just the 2nd day of school... And i'm at home, why? Cuz of the sick season.. On the 1st day of school, along the corridors and all, I see many people wheezing, sneezing and coughing...(that includes me =(..) But all was worth it.. The heat, the fierce teachers, the *hack**hack*, wheeze wheeze and cough cough was ALL worth going thru, after all.., I get to see my friends again, I get to sit in an air-conditioned classroom.., equipped with fan and all... Got to say now.. I'm lovin' 2010! But then again.., the fever that I have right now.. And the fact that I'm not going back to school till the 7th.. I really think the holiday misses me.. After all, I've been missing it since the beginning of post exam activities last year.. I guess it has it's reasons... Life's great, the holidays love me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment